Seyi's Secret: Waisted Time



Seyi's Secret: Waisted Time

Seyi had never worn a bikini. It pained her, bothered her to the depth of her soul. At least if she could wear a bikini, then she could wear body hugging dresses and shirts. But the bikini, that unashamed goddess strut bikinis gave a woman, would be her show of victory. She pulled on her belly fat and sighed. She went to stay with her friend, Sheila. At nighttime Sheila pulled out a corset and began to wear it.

“Hmm, which one is this one again?” Seyi asked, eyeing her. Sheila laughed “you think this body is by magic abi? I’m waist training” Seyi sat up “Explain it to me”
“You know our tummies have always been big. I use this to trim it down, without losing so much weight. It’s helped me control the quantity of food I eat, and focuses the weight loss on my tummy” Sheila said, her fingers moving deftly, tying the waist trainer.
Seyi thought for a while “I want in” “Wantaramela” Sheila said and laughed. “You will pay me oh” “Ehn I know now” Seyi said impatiently.
By night time the next day, Seyi and Sheila were lacing each other’s Kim steel bone corset from Shapeyou, and they did this everyday after that.
They went swimming that afternoon. Seyi swung her feet in the pool and grinned widely. She couldn’t believe it. Her waisting time was over, and she could finally shine. As she sat there, her tummy did not fold into rolls of embarrassing fat. She felt so light and free.
Sheila came and sat beside her, beaming. “How do you feel?” she asked and nudged her shoulder. “Unbelievable” “Good, because I want to try Shapeyou’s Super Lift Thigh shaper and I want us to do it toge..” Seyi burst out laughing. Sheila was so relentless. “Abeg let me enjoy this one first.” Seyi said, wiggling her waist.

Filled Under:

0 comments:

Post a Comment