Dear LIB readers: My husband is threatening me because I refused him blow job



Dear LIB readers: My husband is threatening me because I refused him blow job

From a female LIB reader
This morning at work I got this message from my hubby concerning my refusal to give him blow job based on my conviction that it's wrong. Pls I am confused. This thing is unnatural, d**ks are not meant for mouth but vagina.........below is the mail...
D**ks are not meant for what but for what? Abeg woman calm down and do the needful jor...lol. As long as he's your husband. See the husband's mail after the cut

Five years into our marriage. On the issue of Blow job. I beg you every time to give me. You refused blatantly calling my bluff. If I mention it when we are about to have sex or having sex you will turn or stand up dress up and thats the end of sex.Meanwhile I suck your pussy everytime we have sex. You love it you even tell me where you want my tongue to touch so that you can get maximum pleasure. I always obliged. You scream in moan. You most times orgasm from it. I know you love it. When I ask you to give me, you tell me as Christians it's unnatural,dicks are not meant for mouth but vagina and nothing can change your mind about it no matter how hard i try . its a sin and dirty and can never imagine yourself doing it that if left to you, you wouldn't allow me to suck you but I always insists. I have never received blow job before I only want to know how it feels but you chose to deprive me of this experience. Anyway note that the day I stop sucking your pussy and stop beggng you to give me. I have found solutions to my problems. Heaven knows I have tried.

Filled Under:

0 comments:

Post a Comment